These are common questions we get about how we handle your privacy.
- How does Wickr respond to government requests for user information?
- How Does Data Retention Work?
- Is Wickr Open Source?
- What kind of user information does Wickr share with analytics and bug reporting services?
- Does Wickr protect my data from forensic tools?
- Homograph Username Spoofing
- Australia's Pending Legislation Regarding Encryption
- Is the ability to save and view files outside of Wickr a form of data exposure?
- How do I set my notification privacy?
- Can my mobile or Internet provider track my communications in Wickr?
- Does Wickr log or track my communications or activity?
- Is local storage for Wickr secured on my device?
- How anonymous am I on Wickr?
- Can Wickr read my messages?
- Why don’t you disable screen capture?
- Is Wickr HIPAA, FIPS, and NSA Suite B compliant?
- How private are my Wickr messages?