To share location on a Mac device, you must first enable Location permissions:
1. Quit the Wickr application.
2. Navigate under Mac System Preferences --> Security & Privacy --> Location Services tab.
3. Click the lock at the bottom-left corner of the window to make changes (admin via password or fingerprint).
4. Confirm "Enable Location Services" is checked. If not, then check it.
5. Find Wickr app permissions (from right side list), toggle permissions checkbox for app (click to disable, and then click to enable), making sure final state is enabled/checked.
6. Close settings, and restart app. Share Location should work correctly.