In the event you've forgotten your password and have become locked out in Wickr Pro, you'll need to reset your password through the app.
1. You can begin this process by clicking Forgot Password? from the login screen.
2. Once clicked, you'll be presented with the following info screen about password resets:
3. Clicking Reset password takes you to the next screen, where entering your email address sends you a verification email.
4. Leave the Wickr application open on the device you requested the password reset with. Putting the app into the background while you switch to the mail app on the same mobile device is fine, but the app should not be force closed for the next steps.
5. Open the "Verify your email" link or the alternate link below it in a browser:
6. Some browsers will open the Wickr Pro app automatically, but if yours does not, please return to the still-open Wickr Pro app and follow the prompts to create and confirm your new password.