To get you started in Wickr Me, you will need to register a Wickr ID and create a password:
- Install the Wickr Me app from our website, iTunes, or the Google Play store.
- Open the app and hit the "Create Account" button
- Create a Wickr ID (anonymous username - see rules below)
- Create a password and enter it twice
USERNAME AND PASSWORD LIMITATIONS:
If you do not see a checkmark next to your username, the name is invalid. Please use 4-15 alphanumeric characters only (0-9 and a-z). To protect your identity, Wickr Me does not allow the "@" sign or white spaces (i.e., space/tab/newline) so that you cannot use your real name (John Hancock) or email address as your anonymous Wickr ID.
We do not do an automatic check on usernames as you type to prevent spammers who could easily create a large list of valid usernames this way. You will only know if the username is taken after you press "Submit."
If you are missing a checkmark next to the first password, your password is invalid. Try using a combination of upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, and special symbols, and consisting of a minimum of 8 characters.
If you are missing a checkmark next to the second password, it does not match your first password. Please retype both to make sure they match.
Note: Your username and password for the Wickr Support website are not connected to your Wickr ID and password. The credentials used for this site or the Wickr Pro app will come up as invalid username/password in the Wickr Me app.
* You only need to "Create Account" once. To add more devices to your Wickr account, please download and install Wickr Me on the target device(s), open the app, and use the "Sign In" option on the initial splash screen.
* We DO NOT allow username reuse, to avoid impersonation issues. If you forget your password or terminate the account, you will need to register a new account with a new, unique username.
Register your device:
Create new ID and matching passwords:
Username and second password accepted:
Username and second password not accepted: