To cause as little disruption to your communications as possible, the update will become available on Saturday night, August 12th. At that time, if automatic updates are enabled on your devices, Wickr Me will do its work and upgrade. Otherwise, you will have to update manually to ensure that you and your contacts can enjoy the new features and seamlessly communicate on Wickr Me.
Articles in this section
- What does the orange dot mean next to my friends icon?
- How do I Add or Remove contacts in the new version?
- How do I adjust message destruct times?
- Can I keep using the old version and upgrade later?
- What’s changing in the Wickr Me update?
- What’s the difference between Wickr Pro and Wickr Me?
- Can Wickr Me users talk to Wickr Pro users?
- How does ID Connect Work on Wickr Me?
- What is Contact Finder?
- What is a Wickr ID?