Yes. Your initial login though will require typing in your password before you can enable Touch ID. Once updated, you can to re-enable Touch ID on iOS or Android.
Articles in this section
- How do I adjust message destruct times?
- Can I keep using the old version and upgrade later?
- What’s changing in the Wickr Me update?
- What’s the difference between Wickr Pro and Wickr Me?
- Can Wickr Me users talk to Wickr Pro users?
- How does ID Connect Work on Wickr Me?
- What is Contact Finder?
- What is a Wickr ID?
- Do you offer more themes now?
- How do I save files or photos?